Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why do I even try?

March 3, 2008 - Monday
Why Do I Even Try? Current mood: Not so helpful Category: Not so helpful Romance and Relationships
It was Saturday night, and my wonderful husband was cooking.
All of a sudden he spilled the flour container on the floor. (Okay, I distracted him by talking) Trying to be helpful I got the vacuum and cleaned it up...or at least that was what I thought. I turned around and noticed some flour behind me on the floor. I honestly , at that moment, thought he spilled more.
Well as it so happened, there wasn't a bag in the vaccuum and it blew out the back.!!! Everything had a thin coat of flour--cabinets, trash cans, refrigerator, and the floor. It even went all the way into the diningroom. He insisted on cleaning everything himself.
It would have been so much easier and effective to just let him clean it up in the first place. but I wanted to help!
12:36 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment