Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Trip of a lifetime!

July 18, 2007 - Wednesday
My trip of a lifetime! Current mood: content
I've always wanted to go to Alaska. Me who wears long sleeves in 80 degree weather. Me who doesn't really like being far from home. There was just one thing I wanted to take to Alaska (should I ever go) and that was someone that I wanted to keep me warm. Well, I've finally taken my dream cruise to Alaska with a man I truly love. It was everything I wanted and so much more. I paddled a canoe and rowed a kayak. I also ate so much...fresh crab and salmon. Okay lots of yummy desserts, too. One simply cannot diet on a cruise, but I am officially not eating anything past 7 p.m. any longer. It was such a wonderful vacation, we are planning another in two years. I should be thin enough to go again by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment