Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's Reasonable...

July 5, 2008 - Saturday
It’s reasonable.... Current mood: awake Category: Life
It's reasonable to think I could get up every morning and walik for about an hour. Today is day 6 and it doesn't appear to be getting easier. Today I actually felt like I was walking in slow motion and sweating in high speed.
I never understand the walkers in bra tops with wires dangling out of their ears. I love the morning sounds. I talk to myself and God on my morning walks. As far as the bra top...well, maybe if I lose 20 pounds...Nah. I tell myself all the way down the hill "Jiggle that fat off, Jiggle that fat off..." Then all the way up the hill I tell myself "One foot in front of the other...one foot in front of the other that's the only way to get back home."
I have really come to appreciate trees. It's like a built in rest when you walk a shady sidewalk because of the trees.
9:40 AM - 3 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment