Saturday, August 1, 2009

Am I Crazy?

December 4, 2007 - Tuesday
Am I crazy? Current mood: slightly irritated
Okay, am I crazy? We stayed at the downtown Hilton Hotel in Seattle. I understand it is a ***** Five Star Hotel. Well after a Thanksgiving dinner and a rousing game of Mexican dominoes I came back and to my horror discovered that my pillow appeared to be missing. On further examination and squeezing, I located my pillow which had been put in the Hotel pillow case. Now I was wondering where is my pillow case.
I inquired at the front desk and the lady quickly turned me over to housekeeping. The problem was I was leaving right then. When I got home I inquired via email. I have received several emails, but to no avail. It is not like they could use it. It didn't match theirs and I have three others like it at home.
I am a person that simply must travel with her own pillow so now I think I will get a colored one so it will be more obvious.
I was trying to do all this inquiry without telling my husband and then it came an email to me sent to him that he forwarded to me. Now I am wondering should I mention it or just try to pretend I never had a pillow case taken by the Hilton?
It was 100% egyptian cotton-- pure white (there's had stripes). Someone just wasn't paying attention. I had to try and get it back, didn't I?
11:57 AM - 3 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment