Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Dream Come True

August 15, 2007 - Wednesday
A Dream Come True
I am 61 years old. I never was going to meet the man of my dreams without a lot of divine intervention. And when God answered that prayer it was beyond anything I had imagined (Seriously I don't dream this good!) And now to marry the man of my dreams is God's amazing grace and goodness in ways I could never expect. We both feel so blessed. I got married for the first time when I was 21 and now 40 years later I am married again (Didn't Moses wander in the desert for 40 years?) It was Moses that used to be my source of hope. I kept thinking in the 39th year, Moses had no way of knowing he was getting out. And certainly that is true for my last year. We got token rings when we were in Alaska (we actually used those rings in our impromtu wedding) and we said we'd get married in two years. So there you have it another eHarmony success story. Even if I joined for 3 years and met him one month later and then they wouldn't give me my money back. I'm amortizing him over time. We have nothing but praise and thanks to God for His divine intervention.
12:42 AM - 3 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment